We’ve selected the most corrective, results-driven chemical peels for our clientele, considering our clients’ skin types, lifestyles, as well as the Central Texas humidity and sun exposure.
Rhonda Allison chemical peels, facials and skincare products combine the purest, most natural ingredients (no dyes, colors, perfumes, or additives) with scientific advancements and time-tested modalities to create incredible outcomes for people with all skincare needs.
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a technique to remove the damaged outer layers of dead skin cells from the skin’s surface by using a variety of chemical solutions. It is extremely beneficial for many skin conditions such as hyperpigmentation, rosacea, acne, sun damage, and general aging.
What are the benefits?
By removing the build-up of dead skin cells and stimulating the regenerative process, you will notice:
- improvements in the formation of wrinkles and fine lines
- improvements of skin texture and tone
- better hydration
- reduced pore size
- clearing of blemishes and acne
- more balanced oil production
- an overall healthier skin appearance
What peels do you offer?
We built our chemical peel collection tailored to our clientele and categorized by skin type. Our team will help you select a peel appropriate for your skin, as well as customize the products within each peel, making your peel as unique as your skin. Here is a list of the peels we offer:
Peels for Anti-Aging or Dry Skin:
- Perk Me Up Peel – Boosts skin using wine extracts and a unique mandelic acid that renews, tightens, and tones – $169 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
- Lift and Tighten Peel – Reverse signs of aging by increasing cellular turnover and hydration levels, reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation, and adding a boost of antioxidants through the layering of wine components – $199 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
- Mandelic Renewal Peel – This peel strengthens skin, stimulates collagen production, improves hydration, and minimizes skin sensitivities, as well as reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – $169 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
Peels for Sensitive Skin and Rosacea:
- Radiance Peel – Healing rejuvenation for sensitive skin with distended capillaries, prone to redness and irritation. Stimulates skin at a cellular level. – $169 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
- A Youthful Source Peel – Helps strengthen skin integrity while reducing acne type lesions, fine lines, wrinkles, and erythema. – $169 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
- Skinergy Balance Peel – Strengthens skin, reduces inflammation, improves hydration and minimizes skin sensitivities while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for healthy-looking skin. – $199 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
Peels for Pigmentation:
- Skin of Color Peel – Ideal for ethnic skin tones, this corrective peel brightens and evens skin tone, smooths and softens rough texture while protecting the skin against post–inflammatory hyperpigmentation – $199 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
- Brighten Up Peel – Targets pigmentation by creating gentle stimulation, leaving the skin brighter and with a smoother texture. – $169 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
Peels for Acne or Oily Skin:
- Organic Herbal Peel – Excellent peel to balance excess oil production while providing cellular turnover and healing benefits. – $169 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
- Clinically Clear – This peel will aid in the breakdown of stratum cells, smooth rough, coarse texture, reduce PIH, improve skin tone and diminish acne scarring for clinically-clear skin. – $199 (price includes post care skincare regimen)
Which peel is right for me?
Every person’s skin is unique, as is the treatment and skincare regimen that will best serve its needs. That is why you can come in for a free consultation so our team can evaluate your skin, gather information about your history and challenges, answer questions, and make a recommendation on which peel would work best for you, and how it would be customized for you.
What can I expect after a peel?
Immediately after a peel, the skin will be red and dry. Though each person is different in the healing process and expectations may vary by peel, you can expect for the top layer of your skin to peel away 3-7 days after the peel. You will be provided with details on exactly what to expect during your consultation or when you book the appointment for your peel.
How do I take care of my skin after a chemical peel?
Your peel experience doesn’t stop at our facility. Taking care of your skin after a peel is just as important as the peel itself, which is why we provide you with a complete, at-home regimen to help you heal. This includes:
- an occlusive healing balm
- an epidermal growth factor for cell renewal and wound repair
- a sunscreen specific for your skin type
Call us today at 254-791-5515 to see how a chemical peel can help you with your skin care challenges.