Whether you suffer from a chronic skin condition or if your face simply needs to be revitalized, HydroPlus could be a solution for you. At About Face Anti-Aging Institute, our HydroPlus treatments rejuvenate and soothe your skin without any harsh exfoliants or healing time.
About Face Anti-Aging is located in Harker Heights and serves the Central Texas Region. Contact About Face Anti-Aging Institute today to schedule a consultation and find out if you are a candidate for HydroPlus treatment.
What is HydroPlus?
The HydroPlus is a rejuvenating treatment that combines exfoliation, plus infusion, plus serums to equal the HydroPlus. And, unlike other rejuvenation treatments that are the same for everyone, HydroPlus is tailored to individual skincare needs and concerns. During HydroPlus treatment, specially formulated serums are infused into the skin as it is gently exfoliated, promoting the growth of new cells and nourishing the skin for continued improvement.
How does it work?
After cleansing treated areas, our medical team will apply the patented diamond encrusted handheld HydroWand device to the skin, gently sanding away dead skin cells and cellular build-up to allow for maximum penetration of the serums.
While a gentle tingling sensation may be experienced during treatment, it is not painful and will not irritate your skin. HydroPlus is a quick, easy treatment to fit into a busy schedule, and is ideal for weddings, reunions and other important events where you need to look your best.
What are the Benefits of HydroPlus Treatment?
Although there are many options on the cosmetic market to restore smoothness and a healthy glow to your skin, HydroPlus has multiple benefits:
- Rejuvenates sun damaged skin – face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
- Reduces age spots
- Minimizes blotchy skin coloring
- Reduces acne and superficial scars from past injury
- Extracts blackheads and whiteheads
- Helps balance out Oily Skin
- Improve overall skin health
- Results are often visible after a single treatment
- Besides subtly enhancing the skin’s outside appearance, HydroPlus also promotes the production of new collagen – a protein in the skin responsible for tightness and smoothness.
How Long Will My Results Last?
HydroPlus is meant to be a pick-me-up for the skin, and results may last for a few weeks. With regular treatment, HydroPlus can effectively manage uneven skin texture, superficial cosmetic concerns and visible signs of aging. Although most patients see visible improvement after one treatment, multiple sessions may be necessary to achieve desired results.
What does it cost?
- Individual: The cost of one HydroPlus session is $120
- Package of 3: If you purchase a package of three HydroPlus sessions, you will receive a free cleanser and medical-grade sunscreen to use in your at-home skincare regimen. We are dedicated to getting our clients the best results possible both at our facility and at home between treatments.
Contact About Face Anti-Aging Institute today to schedule an appointment to see if HydroPlus is right for you!