We are the premier medical spa in Central Texas dedicated to getting our clients the absolute best results to achieve their aesthetic goals. Our highly certified team trains to stay abreast of industry innovations and techniques to develop comprehensive and customized treatment plans by listening to and educating clients during in-depth consultations. With service offerings such as botox, fillers, weight loss, facial treatments, laser hair removal and body contouring, we serve our clients so they look and feel amazing both inside and out.
Mr. Jeff Garberich, PA-C has been practicing medicine since 1995. He served in the Army for 27 years and has spent his career diagnosing and treating urgent care issues, managing chronic medical illness and pain, treating women’s health issues, conducting procedures to save the lives of soldiers during his five deployments, and improving the lives of soldiers while at home. He is dedicated to providing the best possible care for his patients.
Mr.Garberich PA-C is passionate about health and wellness, as well as aesthetic non-surgical medical procedures. He owns About Face Anti-Aging Institute in Harker Heights, Texas and acts as the sole medical provider and injector for their clientele. He attends certified master injector courses by Allergan, the market leader and maker of Botox and many dermal fillers and has received advanced training at National Laser Institute, the largest medical aesthetics school in the US. Jeff has attended countless continuing education sessions to improve his skills and stay abreast of the latest techniques in this ever-changing industry. Mr.Garberich, PA-C has also instructed at the Injectable Academy at the Texas Laser Institute, which allows him to share his passion and skills with other providers. He has received over 290 five-star reviews to date and continues to treat large numbers of satisfied injectable clients.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Certified Master Injector by Allergan
- Instructor at Texas Laser Institute Injectable Academy
- Member of Association of Laser Professionals
- NCCPA Certified
- Texas State Physician Assistant License
- BLS for Health Care Provider
- Aeromedical Physician Assistant
- Advanced Injectables, including Botox, dermal fillers (Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse), Kybella
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP), PRP Hair Restoration
- All laser treatments, including Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Tightening, Laser Vein Removal, Tattoo Removal
- Certified Laser Safety Officer
- Female Rejuvenation
- Vitamins and Nutraceuticals
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant Studies
- Wayland Baptist University, Bachelor of Science, Occupational Studies
- National Laser Institute
- Texas Laser Institute