Our Vitamin B12 injections can help facilitate the burning of fat and help you achieve your weight loss goals naturally and sustainably. If you’re looking for B12 injections near me you’re in the right place. It is important to keep your body nourished with the right amount of vitamins and nutrients, especially if you’re trying to loose weight. If you are deficient in vitamin B12, then the injections are very effective at raising your blood levels. If you’re looking for skinny shots near me, About Face Anti Aging can help.
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 helps you stay healthy and has been shown to be beneficial for many things. Some of the benefits of B-12 injections are helping to reduce stress, fatigue, maintain a healthy digestive system and cardiovascular health, as well as maintain a good body weight. It can also assist your body in converting proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy and is necessary for healthy skin and eyes.
This vitamin is not available from plant sources. This makes it critical for vegans and vegetarians to seek it out through supplements. Sources of B12 vitamins from animal sources include beef, liver, blue cheese, eggs, fish, milk, and milk products. B-12 Injections are better absorbed by the body since they go directly into the blood stream.
Key functions of Vitamin B12 are:
- Formation of red blood cells
- Carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism
- Maintain healthy nervous system, including building the insulation surrounding nerves and enhancing the speed of nerve signals
- Promotes higher energy levels
- Necessary for calcium absorption
- Critical in the production of DNA and RNA synthesis and function
What foods have the highest level of B-12?
- Beef and chicken liver
- Wild-caught fish such as salmon, trout and tuna
- Grass-fed beef and lamb
- Pasture-raised poultry
- Organic dairy products such as milk and yogurt
People Most Likely to Have B12 Vitamin Deficiency
- Older people – as you age, you naturally produce less gastric acid, so ingested B-12 is not released from the protein to which it’s bound.
- Vegetarians and vegans – Since Vitamin B-12 is obtained mostly from animal products, most vegetarians and vegans are deficient.
- People with Intestinal disorders such as Crohn’s or Celiac Disease.
- People with diabetes, muscular degeneration, Lou Gehrig’s disease.
Are There Any Side Effects?
It is important to understand your body’s specific nutrient requirements. Having too much of a vitamin can cause side effects and having too little of a vitamin will have little to no effect. During your consultation with our medical team , your individual weight loss goals and requirements will be evaluated. We will then prescribe an appropriate amount of the vitamin for you. As long as the treatment and prescription protocols are followed, these injectable treatments have no major side effects. Slight bruising, swelling, or redness at injection sites may occur, but this typically subsides quickly.
Vitamin B12 injections are safe, quick treatments that allow most men and women to return to normal activities immediately afterward. Receiving regular injections often yields the best results.
How much B12 Injections cost?
A single injection is $12. If you purchase a package of 6 injections, you will receive 14 FREE servings of an energy drink packed with vitamins and amino acids that will enhance your results.
About Face is located in Harker Heights, Texas and serves the Central Texas Region. Contact About Face Anti-Aging Institute today to schedule a consultation with our medical team and discover the benefits of Vitamin B12 injections to help you achieve your weight loss goals. You may also consider Lipotropic Injections also known as “skinny shots” as well.
B12 Injections/Shots in Harker Heights & Central Texas
About Face Anti-Aging Institute, led by Mr. Jeff Garberich, PA-C, is located in Harker Heights, TX, making it a convenient location for anyone looking for B12 Injections near Waco, Temple, Killeen, Fort Hood, Belton, and Central Texas.