Do you want to lose body fat? Cryoskin Slimming is the ideal choice for anyone wondering how to lose fat or deal with stubborn pockets of fat that do not improve with diet and exercise alone.
Located in Harker Heights and serving Waco, Killeen, Temple, Belton, and the Central Texas Region, About Face Anti-Aging Institute is led by board-certified physician assistant Mr. Jeff Garberich, PA-C. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and see if Cryoskin is right for you.
What is Cryoskin?
Cryoskin is a revolutionary machine from Europe which uses heat and cold to destroys fat cells permanently. The technology is applied using an ultrasound-like wand to massage the treatment areas, making it painless and non-invasive. There is no suction or surgery. Just incredible results in less than 40 minutes.
What is the procedure like?
Our Cryoskin expert will apply gel to the treatment area and glide an ultrasound-like wand over your skin. You will experience a warming sensation on the treatment area, followed by a cold sequence and particular massage technique. Most clients describe it as pleasant, like a massage. Depending on the area of the body being treated, the treatment will last anywhere from 15-45 minutes.
How long does it take to see results?
You will see some slimming immediately after your Cryoskin session is done, and continue to see results over the next 15 days after your treatment as your body disposes of dead fat cells.
How many sessions will I need?
Each client has a different body and goals. While the exact number of treatments needed will be discussed during a free consultation, it is usually recommended to do five sessions.
What areas of the body can Cryoskin treat?
Cryoskin Slimming can be used on any area of the body including your stomach, legs, back fat, bra fat, upper arms, love handles, chin, and butt, to name a few. The only area it can’t be used on is the breasts.
Is Cryoskin for Everyone?
Cryoskin slimming is recommended for individuals with a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle looking to lose body fat that doesn’t improve with diet and exercise. However, if you are over 35% BMI (Body Mass Index), this is not the best option for you. You may look into the HCG Diet to lose some weight before Cryoskin Slimming can help you reach your next goal.
Are there any side effects or downtime?
There is no downtime after doing Cryoskin, meaning you can get a treatment done and immediately return to work or other activities. Most people don’t experience side effects, though a very small number have reported pins and needles or temporary redness and/or swelling after a session. Both are usually resolved the same day.
What’s the difference between Cryoskin and Cool sculpting?
Both Cryoskin and Cool sculpting use cryolipolysis, which is a technical way to say fat freezing. However, the methods, results, and price are different.
Cryoskin is conducted in the following manner:
- Cryoskin is done with a handheld wand, allowing our technician to evenly address the treatment area. You can treat any area of the body with slimming, except the breasts.
- The technician is in the room with you the entire time massaging over the area, going from hot to cold to hot, to ensure the body excretes the fat cells efficiently.
- Clients report that the treatment feels like a massage. There is no suction, pinching or pressure. The treatment area does not become numb.
- You will see results immediately, which will continue to improve over the next 15 days as the fat cells are excreted through the lymphatic system.
- Cryoskin also has other modalities, including Toning to help eliminate cellulite, and Face, which improves skin tone, pore size, and help reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Slimming and Toning can be combined, allowing us to create a completely customized treatment plan specific to your body and goals.
- There is no downtime to Cryoskin. Some clients report pins and needles or temporary redness and/or swelling after a session. Both are usually resolved the same day.
- Cryoskin is less than half the price of Cool sculpting.
Cool sculpting is conducted in the following manner (information from the Cool sculpting website):
- Cool sculpting is done with rectangle cartridges clamped onto the treatment area.
- You are limited in what areas you can treat with Cool sculpting since the cartridges must fit on the area, or there must be enough fat for the suction to grab onto.
- The technician leaves the room as a controlled cooling is delivered to the targeted fat. You may feel intense cold, deep pulling, pinching, aching, cramping, or sensations of pressure during the treatment.
- Upon removal of the applicator, you may see a frozen bulge at the treatment area (known as a “butterstick”).
- The technician may apply manual massage to rewarm and smooth out the treated area. Many clients report this as being painful because the frozen skin is being cracked.
- You won’t see results until 1-3 months after your treatment.
- Side effects may include: Redness and firmness, bruising, cramping, aching, itchiness, numbness.
- More serious side effects may include:
- Development of a visibly enlarged tissue volume, of varying size and shape, in the treatment area two to five months after the treatment. This requires surgical intervention, such as liposuction, for correction
- Late-onset pain several days after a treatment and resolution within several weeks.
- First- and second-degree freeze burn which may occur during treatment. It typically resolves without additional side effects with proper care.
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, flushing, sweating, or fainting during or immediately after the treatment.
- Generalized hardness and/or discrete nodules within the treatment area, which may develop after the treatment, and may be accompanied by pain and/or discomfort.
- Dark coloration of the skin may occur after treatment.
- The patient experiences unwanted indentation in the treated area due to excessive fat removal in the treatment area, resulting in a visible disruption to the continuous contour of fat.
Do you offer any payment plans?
We offer a financing solution through Care Credit. We will be happy to review the requirements and help you with the application process either over the phone or during your consultation. You can also apply online or call Care Credit at your own convenience.
Know Your Provider
It is very important to understand who will be administering your procedure. Our team has been trained and certified to conduct Cryoskin treatments.
Contact About Face Anti-Aging today to schedule a consultation with our team at our Harker Heights office and find out more about Cryoskin for non-surgical fat freezing cryotherapy.