Aging is an inevitable process and many people consider dermal fillers as they age. Before you commit, there are a few things you must know about dermal fillers for advanced results.
Wrinkles, fine lines & loosened skin are all signs of getting old. The skin’s saggy coating makes your body look tired & dull, thus affecting your overall character and confidence. Fortunately, many facial aesthetic procedures, such as dermal fillers, can minimize the unflattering wrinkles & creases on your skin.
About Face Anti-Ageing Institute has decades of experience using high-quality dermal fillers on clients in Central Texas. We have been helping people reclaim their vibrant, smooth & younger-looking skin. Our skilled team possesses extensive knowledge of facial structures & how to manage facial aesthetics to get the results you need. We offer safe options in dermal fillers treatment to add subtle enhancements to your facial appearance.
A dermal filler is a gel-like substance that is injected beneath the skin to restore volume. There are four main types of dermal fillers, but the most common one is made from hyaluronic acid or collagen. Dermal fillers tighten & smooth out the skin by filling in sagging areas. Both collagen & hyaluronic acid are naturally produced by our body system & play a crucial role in keeping our skin hydrated, firm & soft. As we grow older, the amount produced is reduced, resulting in visible wrinkles, fine lines & loose skin.
What does it do?
Dermal filler treatment is a quick, long-lasting & natural-looking cosmetic procedure that benefits the skin:
- It softens the lines around your lips as a sign of aging.
- This treatment restores the lip’s cupid bow.
- It adds volume to your lips if you need plumper, thicker lips.
- It eliminates the scowl lines from the eyebrows.
- It lightens and reduces the dark circles around your eyes.
- It enhances the look of your bony hands.
In which areas can I get dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers can’t be applied to just any area of your face. Our master injector will first examine & evaluate your skin to determine the critical points to target to make your skin appear younger & fresh.
Potential areas include:
- The area under the eye hollows & cheeks to reduce dark circles &
- Tighten the cheeks.
- Eyebrows, frown lines, crow’s feet & tear trough make your eyes look fresh, relaxed & wide-open.
- Masseters to provide your jawline with a sharp & refined look.
- Skin boosters for hands to resolve weathered dry skin & boost skin hydration.
- The Neck region to diminish the appearance of neck bands & give them lift.
- Earlobes for females who wear somewhat heavy earrings & are now suffering from saggy, elongated earlobes
Dermal fillers can surely reawaken your features by adding volume to selected areas of your body. Ensure you pick the best dermal filler injector in Texas to perform the procedure—About Face Anti-Aging Institute as the side effects of this treatment can disrupt your entire face. If your dermal fillers are not injected properly, the results can be devastating to your appearance.
We are the premier medical spa in Central Texas dedicated to getting our clients the absolute best results to achieving their aesthetic goals.
At About Face Anti-Aging Institute, we ensure our patients feel safe & relaxed throughout their treatment. Therefore, we conduct a thorough examination before any work is done. We examine your health conditions, medical history & skin conditions to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the procedure. You can book your appointment today for your dermal fillers or call us to discuss your skin-related concerns.